February 9, 2014

Trip to Flagstaff

My friend Lexi and I made the 5 hour trip to Flagstaff over the weekend. Lexi's fiancé plays on SUU's team with Race and we've become quite good friends over the last few months. We go to the gym together every day and it's been good to have someone here in Cedar to hang out with when our boys are gone - or not gone. The first night in Flagstaff we ate at Oregano's, swimsuit shopped at Target and hung out with our boys and went to coldstone with them and some of the basketball team. On Saturday, I met John (Lexi's fiance)'s family, Lexi's family, went to downtown Flagstaff and saw my dream dog. We went to the game and cheered our hearts out - they ended up losing, again! :( Too many losses in a row is really frustrating but I just tell Race to keep working hard and everything will get better. We hung out with Lexi's family (they're all from Phoenix) this morning, went to the mall, and headed home! The boys won't be home until Tuesday - they have a game in Sacramento tomorrow - so it's just me being a loner again! (Basketball wife problems.) I need a dog. Anyway, it was a pretty fun weekend! Second to last road trip of the season - YIPPPPEEE!!! 



If you know me at all, you know how much I love sunsets. AZ sunsets rock! I would love to move to Phoenix - I love the warmth, but Race says it's a hell hole. Sevier county is where we'll stay! 






Don't know why we didn't take pics in our #5 and #13 jerseys! Maybe next time. 

Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment