March 20, 2014

Happy

I don't know who comes up with all these National Days of yada yada, but I'm sure glad they do.  I love having something to celebrate. Happiest National Day of Happiness!


I wanted to share some of my engagements from last June, because what's happier than looking back through beautiful, happy photos? 









Things that make me happy:
Race
Springtime
Baking
Jesus Christ
School
Disneyland
Food
My journal
Pretty clothes
The Gospel
Cereal
Health
Hugs and kisses
Pinterest
Happy couples
Money (not going to lie) 
My family
Pretty florals
Waking up to my husband
People who are themselves
Movies
Mario Party
Wackee Six
Technology
Thinking about our wedding
St George
My bed
Finger nail polish 
My dog Dexter
The fact that summer is like 6 weeks away. 
Surprises
Going home
Singing in the car
Pictures 
Going to the gym
Netflix
The Office
Being silly with my husband
Photos of puppies and dogs
Traveling
Good books
The temple
My wedding ring
Social media 

Just to name a few! :) I hope everyone has SO much to be happy about. Happy day! 

Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment