April 8, 2014

General Conference weekend

We headed down to Saint George Friday for General Conference. My great aunt's funeral was Friday so I skipped class and went to that with my parents and sisters. We basically just hung out, went to dinner & Nielson's, and played pool and swam the rest of the weekend. My brother Nick had a bunch of friends down so it was definitely a houseful! 
I can't describe how blessed we are to have the amazing gospel in our lives. I cherish it so so much, especially during and after General Conference. All of the talks were so good and were certainly directed toward me. 

I also dyed my hair more of a white blonde, as pictured below. 
My mom came with me and Race to the temple to take some pics of us. 





Love him and his Adidas :)

The boys played pool ball forever at my house and the girls hot tubbed and tried tanning (the weather wasn't wonderful on Saturday.)
Oh, Dexter. Kate drew on his face. We just love him. 


We stopped at Snow Canyon and Dixie Rock before we headed home. 



Can't have enough ring pics, right?

"Heavenly Father, I am glad that you are always here and there." -President Thomas S. Monson

That couldn't be more true! He is always and everywhere in my life! How blessed I am with wonderful family, friends, and circumstances. 

Car

No comments:

Post a Comment