August 24, 2014

Last week of freedom!

Our little gang of three headed to St George to finish off our summer. Race hasn't had very much time off from basketball or school so we tried to take advantage of the break we had! 
My parents have a house at the Ledges Golf Course in St George so we went and hung out there for a few days. We mainly laid out and swam the whole time. I definitely got burnt the first day and Race told me I looked like "neopolitan ice cream" because my body went from pink to white to brown... (Strawberry, vanilla, chocolate) haha. Basically all we did was eat, sleep, and swim (with the exception of going to Wizard of Oz at Tuacahn). We even got Gus in the water and by the end of the week he was getting in the pool himself. He only likes wading in the water on the stairs, though. Obviously, by looking at the pictures, he hates swimming haha!!
It was a very relaxing few days with my honey before school and basketball begin again! 
I decided not to play golf for SUU this year, for various reasons, so it will be a bit of a readjustment for me. I am definitely on the job hunt but am looking forward to classes starting again, so I can keep myself busy while Race is gone 24/7. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment