September 13, 2014

No bake energy bites

I'm definitely the type of person that eats a little bit all day long rather than having three big meals a day. I love snacking, so I made some protein balls that are oh-so-delicious! They taste like no bakes but without the butter and sugar and probably won't give you heart disease. :) My friend Lexi gave me the recipe: 

Combine in large bowl: 
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup honey
1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla

Mix together well and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Roll into 1-inch balls and TA-DA! Makes about 10-15 balls.

You're welcome and enjoy! ;)

Xo
Carly 




1 comment:

  1. I've made these before! I just realized that I still have all of the ingredients too!! Looks like I'm making them soon!

    ReplyDelete