September 21, 2014

Weekend in STG (and lots of pictures of Gus)

We went to STG for the weekend with some of our friends and family. Nothing like starting off fall (CRAZINESS - I have a love/hate relationship with fall, mainly the weather getting colder) like a pretty, rainy weekend in my favorite place! 

Watching tv together and he was resting his head on mine. Like...... I'm in love with his cuteness. 







Gus loves the rain! He loves the water so much. He hops in the shower with us any chance he gets (my dad said he even got in with him today) and hops on the first steps of the pool each time we let him out back. We were hot tubbing with our friends last night, and he slipped and fell in the 100 degree hot tub! We were dying laughing, but felt so bad at the same time. He was clinging to me and got me all soaked afterward. I just love him more than ever. 
^ my cute little sister and her friend/my brother-in-law's nephew Nicholas! 
^my sister and brother in law's GORGEOUS house!! Can't wait to hold my nieces and nephews in there!! They will be moved in in about a month. 

Definitely looking forward to more weekends in STG now that the weather will start cooling down. 

Xo Carly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment