December 15, 2014

Home for the Holidays

I went home for a few days while Race went on a trip for basketball. My parent's house is a dream, especially during the holidays! My mom decorated our house so beautifully, and before I left this morning, I couldn't help but snap a few pictures to share! 
There's truly nothing like being home during Christmas season. I was able to watch the Home Alones with my parents and sister, judge my little sister and her friends' gingerbread house contest, attend my home Ward, watch the Santa Clause, and go to my in-laws for birthday celebrations! Although it sucked without Race there, I loved being home. Race doesn't have a home game until January 15th, and he leaves again on Wednesday and I won't see him until Christmas Eve. :( luckily I am going to Vegas to watch him in a tournament on the 22nd and 23rd. He gets the 24th and 25th off but then has to head back to Vegas! I'm also looking forward to spending New Years Eve with my parents (again)! Haha. People always ask me (jokingly and seriously) if I'm still married. It's kinda funny, but kinda sad at the same time. It's hard to have basketball season right through the holidays, but oh well. I'm glad I have family and a cute pup I can always go hang out with! Anyway, here are a couple of pictures from my weekend:
My baby sister Kate and her boyfriend!


Gus is obsessed with my mom and didn't leave her alone all weekend. 
My sweet, chubby nephew. I just love him! 
My mom got this cute Olaf hat for Heaton! (My parents desperately need their own grandkids.) 
The best part about having a puppy is that he is SO cuddly! He is all over you at all times and I love it (most of the time).


Yep, my mom made that banner! She is the bomb at scrap booking.

Our stockings are adding up, that's for sure! But if it was accurate, we would have one more cat stocking and four more dog ones. Hahaha. 

Being home is the best. Enjoy your holiday season! 

Carly 

No comments:

Post a Comment