January 2, 2015

New Year, New You

After contemplating things I was not-so-good-at last year, or things I just genuinely want to improve on, here's a list of goals I've compiled to better myself in 2015!

-Love myself more
-Genuine scripture study daily
-Fervent prayer daily
-Temple worship monthly (with husband as much as possible)
-Better church attendance
-Pay a consistent tithe
-Learn more about the gospel
-Lean on the Atonement
-Bear my testimony 
-Have family home evening
-Genuinely love my husband 
-Be more friendly
-Practice optimism
-Put my phone down!
-Journal write often
-Manage money better
-Be more understanding and open-minded
-Study harder (and don't procrastinate)
-Read more books
-Focus on grad school
-Be more selfless 
-Practice patience
-Cook a variety of recipes
-Make breakfast
-Eat healthier
-Exercise with intent
-Drink more water
-Limit shopping
-Golf more
-Take care of my body better
-Don't sweat the small stuff
-ENJOY LIFE AND DON'T TAKE EVERYTHING SO SERIOUSLY 

Love, 
Carly



No comments:

Post a Comment